This all purpose Body Scrub has been proven to relieve a variety of skin conditions. The anti bacterial and anti fungal properties of Australian Lemon Myrtle help skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and athletes foot. Even acne sufferers have witnessed improvements in the appearance of their skin.
The scrub is ideal for a pre-spray or self tan treatments as it takes away scaly skin preventing dark patches. Give yourself a quick hand treatment once a day to combat brittle nails and improve the condition of your cuticles.
Used regularly on knees, elbows and cracked heals Bush Essentials Body Scrub works a treat leaving your skin soft and supple.
- Unique ingredient Australia Lemon Myrtle; soothing, cooling, anti-bacterial, anti viral and anti-fungal
- Australian Lime; combats brittle nails and cellulite, relieves arthritis
- Australian Peppermint; invigorating, cooling for tired feet
- Patchouli; soothes and controls a variety of dry, itchy skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis
- Bergamot; lifts the mood, soothes dermatitis
- Macademia; moisturises, replenishes & rejuvenates sensitive, dry, damaged or mature skin
- Jojoba; combats dry skin patches
- Vitamin E; protects body cells from free radicals and oxidation, slowing the ageing process
- Blend of Australian Sea Salts rich in minerals; the southern Australian Seas are less polluted than those in the Northern Hemisphere
Use on dry skin before bathing or showering. Do not stir or shake, lift about a thumb nail of salt with the spatula provided; this amount is about 1ml. It will take 1ml for a hand treatment, 1ml for each foot for dry, cracked heels and about 6 to 10ml for a full body scrub depending on your size and the dryness of your skin. As you massage onto the skin the salt exfoliates and opens up the pores so the base and essentials oils will go deep into the skin for longer lasting moisturising. Simply rinse off with water and dry as normal, the oils have penetrated your skin and their properties continue to work for several hours.
Australian Sea salts, Australian Lemon Myrtle, Australian Lime, Australian Peppermint, Patchouli, Bergamot, Macademia, Jojoba, Vitamin E